Discord issue

@Shane

We can all agree that discord has become more and ultimate communication tool between players. The forums aren't as used compared to UOF discord.

During the 5th year event, many players and I experienced a player disconnect in Britain. i could not access ANY characters during the whole event. I logged in discord to ask other players, got trolled on. I ended up getting banned though? For asking why my characters are stuck. I didn't attack any staff verbally. I didn't personally message anyone during this time. I get banned from the discord channel PERMANENTLY. I page in game asking why and the reply I got was you're banned for one year for being TOXIC.

There were people screamming obnoxious, flaming, toxic words. NOT me. I simply asked a question 4 times, 4 different ways, same subject, and without being toxic in anyway. I simply ask this to be looked into, I want to enjoy this game fairly as anyone else. I don't bother anyone. I don't TROLL people everyday. I don't make it my daily commute to ruin someones day, I help players, and I mind my damn business.

I not trying to start any drama , dis-concern, this shards great and the staffs great. I think there possibly could have been an accident, and like anything in the world it doesn't hurt to check up with the man.

Good luck. I've been banned for 2 months now for something completely innocuous.

It is a very important tool to function with the game to me. I feel that the forums are under-monitored as well. I cannot further my production or game play, and if I try to it is not enjoyable.

I broke none of these rules during the time of being banned.

Ultima Online Forever Forum/Discord Rules as listed

• DO NOT use the Ultima Online: Forever forums or discord channel to conduct/advertise any type of scam or trap. Doing so can result in being banned from Ultima Online: Forever.
  • DO NOT use discord/forums as your personal soapbox keep the drama in a private message
  • DO NOT make up conspiracy theories/false accusations about the server, staff, or its players.
  • DO NOT use the forums/discord channel to produce negative attitudes towards the server/staff/players. If you have an issue with the server CONTACT THE STAFF.
  • Keep all trash talk related to Ultima Online: Forever gameplay.KEEP ALL REAL LIFE TRASH TALK OFF ULTIMA ONLINE:FOREVER! WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR!
  • DO NOT in any way threaten another player with real life threats. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.
  • DO NOT advertise any other server of any kind, this includes script websites and other discord servers.
  • DO NOT impersonate or imply that you are a staff member. This can lead to being banned from Ultima Online: Forever.
  • DO NOT use sexist, racist, anti-religious and homophobic language.
  • DO NOT use Buy/Sell/Trade post to discuss anything other than buying, selling, or trading.
  • DO NOT use another account to deceive players in the buy/sell/trade in any way.
  • DO NOT paste private messages in the UO:F discord and forums, unless all parties involved are ok with it.
  • DO NOT ask the discord mods for special favors, such as unbanning a friend or guildmate. Moderators should always be unbiased when it comes to enforcing the rules.
  • DO NOT use UO:F discord and forums to protest actions taken against another player. EX: #FreeSoAndSo.
  • Players who have been banned from UO:F Discord may receive in game punishment if they continuously make alternative discord accounts to re-join the UO:F channel.

During this time right before the ban I was attacked form all angles by trolls who broke this rule.

• Keep all trash talk related to Ultima Online: Forever gameplay.KEEP ALL REAL LIFE TRASH TALK OFF ULTIMA ONLINE:FOREVER! WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR!

@account51 Trolling this forum will result in a report and please respect the post and don't target me falsely as a toxic player. Thank you.

As listed in rules.

DO NOT use the forums/discord channel to produce negative attitudes towards the server/staff/players. If you have an issue with the server CONTACT THE STAFF.

account51

Master
@Mystical Master What are you trying to say, you are a staff member? As listed in the rules:

DO NOT impersonate or imply that you are a staff member. This can lead to being banned from Ultima Online: Forever.

How are we supposed to know that the staff is wrong as you claim? I don't want to think negatively of them as you are implying. Please see the rules to know why.

You are now making false accusations, listing the rules is okay. Coming here and trolling a post like this and with no interested or reason to be here. That is all the reason to report you or ask to leave.

account51

Master
Please let me know what accusations I am making.

Here is what I see you doing:

1. You are making false accusations against me (I'm not a troll, I'm a human being with a skin disorder).
  2. Implying you are a staff member (citing the rule that I am using the forums to produce a negative attitude towards staff by agreeing with them)
  3. You appear to be using the forums in a manner to highlight the staff in a negative way (incorrect ban on d.iscord, trying to rally others around your cause)

Just because I agreed with staff does not make me a bad person. If you have a message for staff, PM them. Doing all of the above mentioned offenses is a reportable offense. I have saved screenshots for proof.

I implied no accusations as a staff member. I re-instated rules because you have no interest in the actual subject of this post. You are trolling and I have already made my report. I have not made any staff look negative in any way. They do a fantastic job, and output an amazing game for us to play.

It clearly says the server/staff/players. Which means when you enter this forum and you click on this post and make it your main interested to troll it with no positive response, and after being asked nicely. I am going to obviously report you.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Don't bother Mystical... It's his thing.. Such is the UO world we live in.. Do try a private message to some of the staff however, as they get tagged/linked to a ton of threads, and may not see this as quickly as if it were a private message to one of them.

Don't bother Mystical... It's his thing.. Such is the UO world we live in.. Do try a private message to some of the staff however, as they get tagged/linked to a ton of threads, and may not see this as quickly as if it were a private message to one of them.
Thank you for you positive post and well being response. I have messaged Shane, I don't want to send the same message to multiple staff and post at same time so I want to keep it simple without creating drama or make it look like I am trying to harass staff via messages.