Discord 10m kick - Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Hi Staff @Shane

sometimes someone kick me from discord for 10minutes, everytime without any msg with reason/why, it's possibile to receive a message from staff?

5 minutes ago I was kicked after garillo and salsa got ridiculed by me in pvp section, no problem but for the next times can we have an official reason

ty :)

Salsa

Grandmaster
Hi Staff @Shane

sometimes someone kick me from discord for 10minutes, everytime without any msg with reason/why, it's possibile to receive a message from staff?

5 minutes ago I was kicked after garillo and salsa got ridiculed by me in pvp section, no problem but for the next times can we have an official reason

I had a lot of people ridicule me in the pvp section. You aren't special, wasn't me.

But, if anything it was probably for one of the following:
- RL Insults
- Spamming
- Posting in the wrong section
- Server Bashing
- Promoting another Discord/server

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess it was probably due to you always saying the staff is "biased". But I agree it would be nice to get a reason for being kicked/banned when it happens.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I had a lot of people ridicule me in the pvp section. You aren't special, wasn't me.

But, if anything it was probably for one of the following:
- RL Insults
- Spamming
- Server Bashing

Weird. I got banned from discord four times in as many months. The last was perma. I did none of these things. I'm not crying. Just pointing out that it doesn't take a whole lot to get kicked from that chat.

StegcO

Grandmaster
- RL Insults
- Spamming
- Server Bashing

False,

that's exactly why will be a good idea to explain to kicked user the reason, so the user can check if it's correct or not.

This time was gone, no problem, for the next time will be a good idea to explain the kick, the clearly way is always the best way and no negative side telling why an user is kicked.

Thanks you for attention :)

/THREAD

Last edited by a moderator:

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Hi Staff @Shane

When i was younger, people got booted from IRC all the time for no reason. Even the server itself had developped an AI to boot you ocassionally. You millenials are so spoiled :D

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
giphy.gif

JennaL

Expert
If you've been banned by a Mod on Discord pm me and I'd be happy to investigate the reasoning on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.