Disconnects from UO

rockeye

Neophyte
Hi!

It's happening to me the last 10 days that randomly, usually about every half an hour i get disconnected. If i am loged into both accounts sometime both gets disconnected sometimes only one. I noticed that it happens when i am afk or not active on the screen more often.

Let me tell you that i am an IT guy and i tried everything i remebered it could resolve this issue.
I have Win 7 64 bit. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling UO into default folder Tried to run razor in compatibility mode for Win XP SP2, SP3, disabled visual themes. run as admin. I use Lowerping. It doesn't make a difference if i run it or not i still get disconnected.
I tried restarting my router, btw i am connected on LAN cable not the wifi.
My computer is free of viruses and malware. I disabled the antivirus and antimalware app. Still nothing helped.
I tried to ping -t login.uoforevec.com and checked when i got disconnected if ping was higher. Nothing seemed out of order.
My ping is 178 average from Europe.

Please help if anyone has an idea what to do. I would suspect uberscript from UOForever server, but still no one else is reporting anything like that.
Untill 10 days ago UO was working fine, well lag was terrible and rubberbanding, but that was server issue i guess.

Thanks

Nathaniell

Novice
is your ISP providing doing any sort of maintenance? What PC you got? ( i know if its windows 7 it should run fine ) ( its only UO )

But Chip graphics card or dead ram? is it just UO - are you SURE its JUST UO?

rockeye

Neophyte
Dunno, about maintainances, but lasting for 10 days is a bit weird. Its Intel i5, 8 gb of ram, 1,5tb hdd, ATI HD 5770. I am sure my computer is fine. Well i haven't been playing any other online games for some time.
If you know any good application to monitor connection to a server i'd be very happy.

Thanks