Did Overworld Spawn get increased within last 12hour?

jkg8787

Master
Seems like overworld spawn got doubled or tripled.

Directly around my house is usually 3 Ogre/Troll/Ettin. Within the last 12 hour its suddenly exploded to like 6ish. Down the road a bit is Brit X-roads. Usually an OL and a harpy and maybe an ettin. Now its 5 Ogre Lords, 4 Harpies, 2 Ettins etc etc.

Am I crazy? Maybe a MOTM buff?

Last edited:

parsnip

Grandmaster
Hmm I don't think anything has changed. Britain X-Roads has had 5 OLs for a while now and there's normally an annoying number of harpies too.

jkg8787

Master
Hmm I don't think anything has changed. Britain X-Roads has had 5 OLs for a while now and there's normally an annoying number of harpies too.
Fair enough. Ive been farming ettins since my house is near and never came across such ridiculous spawns in 2-3 days farming. Maybe I just got "lucky" and instead of 2 trolls, 2 ettins, an orc lord and a gargoyle i got 5 ogres lords and 5 harpies.

Just seemed like the spawn was "small" for 2 or 3 days then all of a sudden couldnt leave my front yard without tripping over Ogre Lords

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yes but it has been more than 12 hours ago.

From Discord announcements channel:

Shane-August 31st-
@everyone We have added many additional ogre, ettin, and lich spawns around the world to help newer players.

Pretty sure it is also in the MOTD when you log in.

Last edited:

jkg8787

Master
Yes but it has been more than 12 hours ago.

From Discord announcements channel:

Shane-August 31st-
@everyone We have added many additional ogre, ettin, and lich spawns around the world to help newer players.

Pretty sure it is also in the MOTD when you log in.
Nah I meant the 12 hour thing. Since september started ive casually farmed ettins in my front yard. Went from 1-2 RIGHT outside my door to all of a sudden 4-6 outside my door and then like i said i took a jog down to X-Roads and it looked like it had doubled or even tripled.

Probably just some weird coincidence