WTS Dessicate Relic Starting Bid 8.4 mil SOLD

Zoltok

Expert
I've decided not to pursue my spider. Selling Dessicate Relic 84/200 powerscrolls. Current price: 130,000 PS X 84 = 10,920,000 + 50, 000 for the relic. Starting bid at 8.4 mil, auction ends 48 hrs after last bid.

upload_2018-9-2_15-4-54.png

Zoltok

Expert
I was merely stating that the current price PS sell for is 130k, multiplied by 84 PS on the relic. You will not find ANYONE selling 84 PS at 100k each, to get 84 at one time at that price is unheard of.

Last edited:

Zoltok

Expert
Scroll down the page a bit and you'll see that someone is selling 21 PS for 3 mil, that's over 140 per!

Wrexx

Grandmaster
As someone who has been buying all the power scrolls recently for his relics I can say this. I have 187/200 on my dessicate relic and Ive bought a few of them at 100k per, most (100+) at 110 per and a few at 115 per. I’ve not had to buy any at 130 per... this is all within last week.
When I was completing my carapace relic last month the prices were 130 but demand has dropped so have the prices.
You could call it a bundle I suppose.

Zoltok

Expert
Thanks for the input Wrexx. I guess it's been a few months since I had been buying mine at the rate of 130; I agree prices do fluctuate. Presently PS are selling in the 110-115 area.

tankian

Grandmaster
Not bad for today's prices but I remember only paying between 25-40k per for mine when spiders 1st came out. :) I'm starting a 2nd spider now, I would have jumped on this deal if it was a few weeks ago as I just completed my desicate relic

Wrexx

Grandmaster
All and all I’m gonna sink 80 million into a spider. I know it ain’t worth it but what the hell as does a pvmer do? Haha

Zoltok

Expert
I have changed the end date of this auction from 48hrs to 24hrs from last bid to speed this up a bit. Current high bid is Insenstate: 8.51 mil