WTS Designed max storage in very secluded, close to guard zone area // UPDATED WITH SB AND BO

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Heeello.

So, I'm a very unstable person when it comes to houses and, as soon as I finish, or even a bit before that (...), designing and decorating one, I feel like selling it and starting all over again, in a different environment. Which means, I change houses very often, even tho all of my houses were in sick areas.

This one, that I just decided to sell cause... cause, is located in the Yew area (not at ALL close to gate). It is 2 tiles EAST of guardzone (figured that the hard way on my red :eek: ), 15 seconds SOUTH of shops, and a few tiles NORTH of the graveyard.

The only people I've seen here in about 2-3 weeks are newbies farming in the graveyard (there are very few, not even one a day) and people coming ON MY FRONTYARD (how rude) to copy my design :-/

I am selling this AS IS, since there is no way in the world I'm going to take the time to grab the vines and other deco one by one. I really don't have the patience for it.

I will be taking offers and let people know when I feel the price is reasonable. I might not even reply to low ballers who I will consider are insulting me for the time I've put on this sucker.

Here are the picz.

I have a workshop, some containers to drop contents of fishing chests and farming loots, and the kitchen on the first floor. Then there's the office/tailoring workshop/rune lib (that I have yet to make, runebooks are empty), and also my sorted items in various chests. On the top floors, it's my greenhouse

I know, I don't have a bed. I don't sleep.

kbye.

PS : oh, forgot to mention, it's a 13x17, max storage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SB 1.4 MIL
BO 2 MIL

(includes EVERYTHING you see, design, and deco)

AT SB, YOU DO NOT GIVE ME A SINGLE PENNY FOR THE TIME I'VE PUT ON IT. IT'S THE PLOT COST, PLUS DESIGN COST, PLUS DECO COST.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraden

Grandmaster
What spawns in that GY btw also who is that neighbor you have there and yeah I may post a serious bid on that place saw it before and liked it also what size is that?

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
What spawns in that GY btw also who is that neighbor you have there and yeah I may post a serious bid on that place saw it before and liked it also what size is that?

Nothing much in the GY, don't even think there's a lich, but you're far enough to not even see the names of the mobs there. The neighboor is a 7x7, that's "fairly" worn, never seen him, can probably place something like 7 x 12 when it falls.

I added the size in the end of the post, it's a 13x17. Quite small for a max storage, but still a max storage.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Nothing much in the GY, don't even think there's a lich, but you're far enough to not even see the names of the mobs there. The neighboor is a 7x7, that's "fairly" worn, never seen him, can probably place something like 7 x 12 when it falls.

I added the size in the end of the post, it's a 13x17. Quite small for a max storage, but still a max storage.
yeah man im really liking it honestly though im looking for something with spawn, would love one with Lich Lords or something idk but yeah what are you planning on selling it for, are you planning on selling it with design strictly?

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
yeah man im really liking it honestly though im looking for something with spawn, would love one with Lich Lords or something idk but yeah what are you planning on selling it for, are you planning on selling it with design strictly?

Yew liches and lich lord aren't that far, even tho recall would be faster.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Well what kind of starting price are you looking for?

INCOMING JOKE ALERT !!!!

14 mil or a secluded, no neighbor, no spawn, ideally in guard zone (and, oh, white!) castle.

NO MORE JOKE.

More seriously, I haven't thought of a price, I just decided less than a hour ago to sell it. I'm looking for someone who understands the time I put in there is valuable and that a guard zone secluded house while that close from Yew (yeah, pretty nice to be there when you PK them poor buyers) is pretty rare.

Also, I have to say it as a disclaimer, you'll be @Bromista's neighbor. I'm sorry.

You can post an offer here on send me a PM if you want it more private. I'm on IRC too ( 'yourdaddySonuva' ).

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraden

Grandmaster
o well if your in the 14 mil ballpark lol we arent even playing the same sport lmfao but i do love the design and plot man awesomeness bump hope when i get a nice plot I can make something look at awesome

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
o well if your in the 14 mil ballpark lol we arent even playing the same sport lmfao but i do love the design and plot man awesomeness bump hope when i get a nice plot I can make something look at awesome

It was a joke lol. OH and, I'm not expecting a white castle either! Haha.

Feel comfortable to make an offer via PM :)

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah I cant do with man sorry least not yet maybe in the future I love the design just dont have enough I was in the less than a mil range

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Oh, I would definetely not accept less than a mill for the designed house and I really don't want to take the time required to take everything back.

Best of luck!

Bromista

Grandmaster
INCOMING JOKE ALERT !!!!

14 mil or a secluded, no neighbor, no spawn, ideally in guard zone (and, oh, white!) castle.

NO MORE JOKE.

More seriously, I haven't thought of a price, I just decided less than a hour ago to sell it. I'm looking for someone who understands the time I put in there is valuable and that a guard zone secluded house while that close from Yew (yeah, pretty nice to be there when you PK them poor buyers) is pretty rare.

Also, I have to say it as a disclaimer, you'll be @Bromista's neighbor. I'm sorry.

You can post an offer here on send me a PM if you want it more private. I'm on IRC too ( 'yourdaddySonuva' ).
Oh fuck that guy!

Lol...that's really not all that close to my house however you will pass it every time you run to the moongate. I can't promise that I won't throw rocks at you when you do.