WTS DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swayze

Grandmaster
I would confirm this still works before buying it. I know a few of the blessed ones no longer works.

a magical man

Grandmaster
i know a trick where you can use on any character that will make them perma silver slayer with any weapon forever, no cooldown, even on death, dont even have to carry the cure, you can sell it after that.

halygon

Grandmaster
i know a trick where you can use on any character that will make them perma silver slayer with any weapon forever, no cooldown, even on death, dont even have to carry the cure, you can sell it after that.
I'm sure you would be happy to post that in as a bug report for the dev staff as it is obviously not-intentional.

a magical man

Grandmaster
I dont own any of the cures though so I cant really report it because i cannot properly report it without having the item. I also reported a critical bug with dueling system and i havent even been credited for that either

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I'm sure you would be happy to post that in as a bug report for the dev staff as it is obviously not-intentional.
A magical man derailing a thread no way!
Why would he do that. Clearly just trying to devalue my item and troll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I dont own any of the cures though so I cant really report it because i cannot properly report it without having the item. I also reported a critical bug with dueling system and i havent even been credited for that either
Lol kid wants credited. Clearly selfish. Everyone knows the dueling pits are bugged in many ways. You're not special. Go make a general discussion thread and quit commenting in a sell thread. Thanks.

a magical man

Grandmaster
I mean if scamming people for x amount of gold in duel pits isn't a good find, I don't know what is. Don't quote me after trying to report me for a comment. I will make your item no longer exist.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I mean if scamming people for x amount of gold in duel pits isn't a good find, I don't know what is. Don't quote me after trying to report me for a comment. I will make your item no longer exist.
You're gonna make the cure 2.0 no longer exist? Okay dude. You clearly don't know how this item works or which one it is. And threatening to make my item no longer exist. Fuck off kid. Go get a damn life. No one likes you and never will. No guild wants you and no one wants to play with you. You're a loser.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
@halygon
Can you just delete my thread. Forums is a joke. I can't post an item without listening to some douchebag. And is there any way to block people from tagging you? I get tagged 10+ times every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.