WTS Delete.

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
I am looking to sell, as I don't have enough time to play. The house will come as an empty plot and no contents. However, if the house design is wanted, then customizing costs would be added.

I will leave the house open to the public, which will allow visitors to get in.

upload_2018-10-8_13-9-49.png
upload_2018-10-8_13-39-42.png

Additionally, I own the house directly East, which I will sell, but allow the individual who purchases the 24 x 24 to decide if they want it or not. Again, it will come as an empty plot or keep the design.

upload_2018-10-8_13-16-50.png

Any questions, please D.iscord me.

Last edited:

desmond

Master
I’ll offer 20 on it, I know it’s not a starting bid but if you really need to get rid of it keep me in mind because I’m interested

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
32m for a swamp 24x24 is borderline mental

You are entitled to your opinion. Comments like this are not needed and part of the reason I have stopped playing. The toxicity is not worth it. You and everyone else have opinions about everything, but there are a time and place, if you feel this, it could've been done by a pm or discord message.

Last edited:

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
I’ll offer 20 on it, I know it’s not a starting bid but if you really need to get rid of it keep me in mind because I’m interested

Hey, I will probably hold off on this, but if I decide to change my mind or feel like bartering, I will message you.

lollo

Grandmaster
You are entitled to your opinion. Comments like this are not needed and part of the reason I have stopped playing. The toxicity is not worth it. You and everyone else have opinions about everything, but there are a time and place, if you feel this, it could've been done by a pm or http://discord.uoforever.com message.

Well i'm just trying to help, 24x24s normally get sold in a matter of a couple of days and this (SWAMP) 24x24 has been up for 20 days (and i'm pretty sure it's not even the first post where you try to sell it).
I'm sure nobody came even close to your ridiculous SB, just lower it or take this off the market, no point in bumping the thread forever.

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
Well i'm just trying to help, 24x24s normally get sold in a matter of a couple of days and this (SWAMP) 24x24 has been up for 20 days (and i'm pretty sure it's not even the first post where you try to sell it).
I'm sure nobody came even close to your ridiculous SB, just lower it or take this off the market, no point in bumping the thread forever.

If this is what is called helping, then I would be uncertain of what a positive way of helping would be. As for the bumping comment, it has only been bumped two times and I am entitled to leave it on the market or not. I could go griping and complaining about other players selling their items, but I donn't comment and let them sell their stuff. This is the first post that I have tried to sell it (I did a price check, back in August).

Anyways, toodles.

tankian

Grandmaster
Imho this is worth 32m but only if the side plot is included. Toffy currently has a 24x24 on grass and next to water that could be worth 40m so I think @Dulcinea is close on his listed price.

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
Imho this is worth 32m but only if the side plot is included. Toffy currently has a 24x24 on grass and next to water that could be worth 40m so I think @Dulcinea is close on his listed price.

The side house is included if the buyer wants it; otherwise, I will sell it.

Thank you for your comment. :)

Killer

Grandmaster
i offer an ettin hue lv 7 meta dragon with 4 relics on it for the 24x24, tell me what u think thx bro