WTS Defense Dexxer Armor Shop, Scribe, & Repair Deeds

Da Witch Dr

Master
Da Witch Dr Hut

~~ Just 2 screens SW of Honor Shrine ~~
Phylactery Of Resilience
Defense Meta Dexxer Shop

Welcome All Defense Dexxers

As you well know, keeping armor above 100 Ar for max XP gains on your Talisman can be a tedious job. Hopefully this shop can help out.

Also, there is a Rune Book right next to my vendors with spots marked to other shops that can help you toward your journey to Lvl 10 and Maxed Relics.

Defense+Meta+Shop.png

REPAIR DEEDS ADDED! 20x Per Bag
Full Valorite Suit w/ Val Heater = 107 Ar -9 Dex
Full Valorite Suit w/ Invul Heater = 121 Ar -9 Dex

Scribe Has Runebooks, Recall, Mark, & EV Scrolls

At first I didn't like that I was losing Dex, but I realized 2 things after rolling the sets mentioned above.

1. I repaired FAR less. Good AC is crucial.
  2. The difference in Dex was hardly noticeable if at all.
A Couple Tips
  • If you really want the Dex, you drink agility pots to boost you to 111 Dex.
  • KEEP Reactive Armor UP AT ALL TIMES. Please I can not stress this enough. It goes a LONG way to preserve your Armor. Reactive Armor is A 1st Circle Spell and if you want to use scrolls, they can be purchased by any scribe (I have found Vesper Mage shop to have best pricing personally). I can stay out in the field at least 2x as long when using Reactive Armor.
~~ Weapons, Slayers, Kegs, & Other Wares ~~

I have a few runes to keep you stocked.

~~ Need to Get Around the World? ~~

I have a rune marked to my buddy's place @Experience. If not the most.... One of the most comprehensive Rune Libraries out there.

Tip: In the back left corner of the main floor there are a stack of books that are slayer specific locations.

Thanks All!

P.S. If anyone ever wants to chat about the Defense Dexxer Talisman, Leech, Recoil, Remedy, or Quench Relics, I would be happy to chat. Ask or send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator: