WTS Deco Fish, multi color forge, anvils, beds, plants, and 120 carpentry items at Vendor!

Elsa

Adept
Last group of deco loaded, won't be anymore for awhile. :oops: I will periodically check to make sure furniture and plants are still stocked. Thanks all for your support:D

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
You should warn people that these fish will die if not kept in a aquarium or fish bowl. I just wasted about 120k on them ha. Sad thing is I knew they died but thought youd found a way to keep them as deco. My own stupidity really ha

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Ive only just seen this post.

Thank you for asking, great question! No sir, they do not deteriorate. I have them made to stay permanent. In fact I have a few myself I use as deco and they don't change locked down. They look fantastic around the house. You can also buy and add them to your aquarium if you choose. I hope to load up the more rare ones soon that I have not caught duplicates of yet such as the Albino Frog, Jellyfish, and Nujelm Honey. In the mean time here is a pic of my little grotto at home with the fish inside just to spark some ideas. Thanks for watching! :)
Elsa%2BLeah%2BGrace_6-16_08.10.jpg

Did you not know they would decay? I bought 1 at first and left it in a container for a while, longer than it usually takes to decay and they didnt. Has the decay rate slowed because I know they lasted a lot longer than usual.
Heres what I logged into today ha

nwaeed.png

I doubt youve tried to con anyone because Ive traded with you before (lots of plants) and you seem cool. Just a warning to people buying these that they will decay.

Elsa

Adept
Hi there actually the fish were fine and I've had a mine a long time. Unfortunately I think someone reported this just yesterday and perhaps the admins reset this fish with timers. If anyone else has fish I would recommend you to place them in an aquarium asap. If the admins did nothing then that means these fish are now set on a 5 day timer. I placed mine in a tank and took them out and they are still good.
PM me please so we can work on a refund process, thanks!

Elsa

Adept
FOR REFUND PROCESS PLEASE KEEP AND BRING ME THE BONES so I can match the fish I've sold. Very unfortunate this was reported and I was not contacted first before a timer reset was in place :(. Deco fish were doable in the original mondains legacy aquarium update release 10 years ago and was a big thing for aquarium hobbyists. Not sure why UOF would change it because someone complained :(
PLEASE PM ME ONLY ASAP as I will be leaving this game permanently, my apologies and thank you for a good run...

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Id like to say Elsa has made more than enough effort to make up for this. It was a genuine unforseen mistake. I hope you stay playing Elsa

tankian

Grandmaster
she offered refunds to me but i said it was only 8 fish i bought and no big deal. im prety sure she has quit now

T6R2

Neophyte
Hey any chance you could make a normal forge and anvil for me? I don't know how much they go for, but i'd really like one of each. it doesn't need to be any particular color.