WTS Deco Fish, multi color forge, anvils, beds, plants, and 120 carpentry items at Vendor!

Elsa

Adept
Hi all,
I have been continuously updating my vendor with newly crafted items. Also, I stock on plants as well as deco fish. Feel free to check regularly as I do stock daily now. Have a special request? I have 120 carp now with 115 BS, 120 lumberjacking, and enough tinker and tailor to make almost anything with carp and BS. I sell some nice unique crafted decor items on my Vendor "Master Shredder" at the Vesper Trading Co., just south from the north Vesper bridge. PKing and thieving are banned, guard zone just east by river. I'll periodically check back over the weekend to restock with other items.
Thanks!

Elsa%2BLeah%2BGrace_6-13_23.35.jpg
Y-OTo89535H1YVYOD4z7YK3iRPfkBhyH_NCPAegkNA=w164-h199-p-no

Master%2BShredder%2BVendor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Elsa

Adept
Need carpentry and blacksmithing to make forges, then you simply just need to obtain the wood. I think its only 5 logs of the color you want and about 150 iron ingots. You will need to required carp level to use certain kinds of wood. I have 115 carp so I can make all colors up through blood. I don't have 120 carp to make the frost even though I can lumberjack those now.

I will be making more and putting them up for sale later today.

Thanks for visiting! :D

Elsa

Adept
I now have 120 carp. If you have an item you'd like to make on order please post here. Thanks! :)

Elsa

Adept
Thank you for asking, great question! No sir, they do not deteriorate. I have them made to stay permanent. In fact I have a few myself I use as deco and they don't change locked down. They look fantastic around the house. You can also buy and add them to your aquarium if you choose. I hope to load up the more rare ones soon that I have not caught duplicates of yet such as the Albino Frog, Jellyfish, and Nujelm Honey. In the mean time here is a pic of my little grotto at home with the fish inside just to spark some ideas. Thanks for watching! :)
Elsa%2BLeah%2BGrace_6-16_08.10.jpg

Elsa

Adept
Awesome, thanks for your interest! I have been PMed a good question I wanted to share how to manage these fish as deco:

Don't use the fish bowl. Taking the fish from the bowl or sea that immediately goes to your backpack will die within few minutes (or immediately in some cases). All you need to do is buy them from my vendor, make sure you are not carrying a fish bowl, and they will be in your backpack as a regular fish graphic. Teleport home and lock them down on the floor anywhere until you can figure out where you want to put them permanently.
If you're going to collect them as aquarium pets, you are still not required to have a fish bowl. Simply purchase them, teleport home, and place them in your tank right away, and you will now have that new pet(s).

Hope this helps, thanks all! :)

Elsa

Adept
Update: The more difficult catches for me are now on the vendor! Albino frog, jellyfish, and Nujelm Honey are only 5k more because I don't get them often. Enjoy!