Deathcam

Qualtar

Master
It's not just a death cam. It's an action cam. To me, if I was in the hunt for a free shard, or wanted to get info on this, and saw a stream of everyone going from WBB to Castle for the Crippled King event, I'd be creating an account instantly. There were hundreds of people there.

Or even the can scrolling through people and seeing what seems like an endless amount of different characters/places, would makes me join. People don't want a dead shard, they want to play with tons of other people. The Cam shows this.

Dude...Its a death cam, plain and simple. I watch the same fools over and over and over and over yesterday. I tried my ass off to get on the feed. I could not. Now it was possible if my health bar was near 0, but seasoned players are not going to be red lined consistently. I saw mostly "young" players, or idiots biting off far more than they could chew.

What I was really looking for was the PVP aspect. Other than a few scenes of roving reds ganking players by themselves, which is not PVP, and pretty cowardly imo." Hey Dave, lets go pk fools in Shame, and you will be there to get my head in case some guy gets lucky and I happen to die". I saw nothing that would make me as a potential new player to the server "draw me in". {except the griefing aspect} The cam is funny, but to your long timer players that love the server, do the right thing, increase the timer to 30 mins.

N49ATV

Adept
Adam said it was action cam, and goes to people who are in combat. Maybe there is a preference to being below X health. IDK. I think the draw is watching it and not seeing the same people constantly. When watching it I saw atleast 25-30 people before I saw a repeat of someone. I'd say it gives the impression of good population