Death Beetle vs AW paragon

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
I use my ww/beetle for anything i need to put some damage into, i just use my level 4 to grind xp/gold till i can afford a quicksilver/molten/noxious lolol got my bloody months ago now the prices are 5x what they were.

jamison1987

Master
As a tamer newb, what's the benefit of the db?
When a mob gets poisoned constantly, it keeps them on the defense; they will be curing themselves which uses up mana and keeps from from casting offensive spells at that exact time that they are curing...
I just now bonded my first death beetle and I haven't used my poor draggie since lol. Beatles can poison stuff that have very high poison resistance.
They are BEAST! I love mine for sure.

Now I just need a meta :( haven't been able to find a "on the cheaper side" hue meta yet. I could care less about the color...

"Naked & Fearless. ...and my fear is naked!" - MJK

Fattson

Grandmaster
When a mob gets poisoned constantly, it keeps them on the defense; they will be curing themselves which uses up mana and keeps from from casting offensive spells at that exact time that they are curing...
I just now bonded my first death beetle and I haven't used my poor draggie since lol. Beatles can poison stuff that have very high poison resistance.
They are BEAST! I love mine for sure.

Now I just need a meta :( haven't been able to find a "on the cheaper side" hue meta yet. I could care less about the color...

But isn't the db a 3 slot? So you can't use both at the same time right?

jamison1987

Master
But isn't the db a 3 slot? So you can't use both at the same time right?
Ya that's right, but I use my white wyrm which I think is a great combo. I can honestly take down anything with db+ww that I can with a drag+ww... If not more tbh Cuz that poison rapes certain mobs.