Death Beetle Stats

Strife

Master
I was also hoping as the beetles got more light shed on them, things would change. As of now, there kind of silly. Makes me less motivated to. Get my tamer to 120 now.

Are there any other reasons for 120 taming or lore for that matter?

Lopsang

Master
this is the one reason i cannot use my beetle 120 taming 120 lore, it DOES NOT listen like it should, i CANT use a pet thats ganna get me killed , because all of a sudden it doesnt wanna listen at all. i was just hoping once more people got them they would fix this.

Additionally mine seems to always be hungry. Every 10 minutes it drops to extremely happy and then stops listening.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
I was also hoping as the beetles got more light shed on them, things would change. As of now, there kind of silly. Makes me less motivated to. Get my tamer to 120 now.

Are there any other reasons for 120 taming or lore for that matter?
Once you have almost everything, doesn't hurt to max out shit on a whim.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Additionally mine seems to always be hungry. Every 10 minutes it drops to extremely happy and then stops listening.

yea i know this must be fixed anyone who actually uses a tamer, would find this a huge problem this is why i wont use mine until , more people get it, complain, and it gets fixed.