Dear valued customers....

Fattson

Grandmaster
Y U buy display item? Y U no open backpack? Y U so lazy?

I know I'm not the only who who thinks this when they check their vendors.

Chop

Journeyman
Whenever I buy the display item its because the bag is empty and the display is all that's available. Restock more! :)

vladimer

Journeyman
Whenever I buy the display item its because the bag is empty and the display is all that's available. Restock more! :)
your missing out point. people will buy my empty display keg at 10k and not open the bag for 500 each even though its filled to the brim

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I use to price the display item a few dozen times higher than the rest and named it "Buy me to Tip" and normally stacked 4-5 on top of one another. Now I know a lot of people will buy the display item trying to be an asshole, but i guess the joke is on them.

vladimer

Journeyman
I use to price the display item a few dozen times higher than the rest and named it "Buy me to Tip" and normally stacked 4-5 on top of one another. Now I know a lot of people will buy the display item trying to be an asshole, but i guess the joke is on them.
pretty much

Fattson

Grandmaster
That's awesome.