Dead Castle - Fens of the Dead

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
No doubt you'll get billions of pages from people hunting MOTM to get mobs out of this castle. I can personally take care of the other castle, but this one has been empty as it is for 2 years now. Wasted space and an annoyance to anyone trying to hunt in the swamp.
12189656_529301633892483_6902514457197747841_n.jpg

I've told you about it many times before. Now you'll most likely hear about it daily.
@Shane @eppy @Adam @JoeB

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Yes for about 10 minutes. That an issue for you sir? Would you like to join me in reflection of my quitting?

no because pretty much everyone has 'quit' UO just like heroin addicts 'quit' heroin and sex addicts 'quit' taking multiple loads to the face every night

he's just jerkin yer chain

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yeah I have been by those two castles. I got the itch to page about it then decided to go do something productive and not add to the queue with something like that.

Belge

Grandmaster
This Motm sucks, more than half of the tiny amount of terra warrior spawns, are spawning inside peoples castles... :(
even with those stuck in the swamp, theres maybe 10 that spawn max lol

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I don't own any of the castles. I just have access to the one west of the dead one which I ban all the mobs when I go through and just leave.

BEN!

Grandmaster
the fuck? why would you page in?

you're a sociopath if you think someone deserves to have their castle dropped because they don't play regularly and it would allow you to farm a couple more MotM

Kael

Master
Your threads always stink of "look at me staff! look at me!".

You'll never be staff here, get over it.[/QUOTE

That has been a problem for years with the spawns in those castles and Blaine has mentioned it before. I thought staff was looking at it to fix at one point

Kael

Master
I did for years. Good skill scroll drops from matriarchs (got 4 taming ss's there) and was a frequent stop by solo pk's for a long time.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
the fuck? why would you page in?

you're a sociopath if you think someone deserves to have their castle dropped because they don't play regularly and it would allow you to farm a couple more MotM

Someone lives actually lives there? In 2 years the place has done nothing, but collect pages to move spawn out after weeks and weeks of it being stuck/not killed. I know I'm not the only person who has paged in and was making it public knowledge since it's now a hotspot since it's MOTM. There's 2 places you can kill MOTM and trapping spawn in the past has been frowned upon.

Is there anything in my post about dropping the castle? I suggest checking the play time of the account that owns it. Unless this is a military house I see no reason why it should be in the state it has been in.

I guess I'm a self proclaimed housing authority like many of you proclaim yourselves forum warriors.

I guess I'm a high moral sociopath.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
Is there anything in my post about dropping the castle?
I can personally take care of the other castle, but this one has been empty as it is for 2 years now. Wasted space and an annoyance to anyone trying to hunt in the swamp.

True, you may not have said to remove it, but it's strongly implied that's what you mean by saying it's been empty for 2 years and is an annoyance and wasted space. Who are you to judge if an empty house that the owner refreshes that it should be there or not? If people want to cry that they are farming MOTM and that house is in the way, boohoo, they can get over it.

Your threads always stink of "look at me staff! look at me!".

You'll never be staff here, get over it.

This is the perfect summarization of everything you ever post, Blaine. You are so transparent it's ridiculous. "Notice how much I am trying to help everything! I am so helpful! Please take notice of it!"