DDoS Attack Handout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Have they scratched the idea of giving handouts for the weekend of our Terrorist attacks?
Just wondering if anyone had an info on this.....

Fuschino

Adept
They are working on a new handout system. So, yes they scratched it but at some point there might be something?

SWARM

Expert
GD... greedy begging welfare fucks always asking for free shit. You get to play for FREE. Stop trying to make every single hic up an excuse to beg for something. Sorry Shane, but damn. The fact that you guys have to put a hand out system in place because of these entitled assholes is annoying.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
GD... greedy begging welfare fucks always asking for free shit. You get to play for FREE. Stop trying to make every single hic up an excuse to beg for something. Sorry Shane, but damn. The fact that you guys have to put a hand out system in place because of these entitled assholes is annoying.
hes got a point. I'd be cool with no handouts, fuck the carebears...

I will take their handouts.

gimme

crazy-horse

Master
It would have been so awesome right when it happened. Been so long now that everyone would be wondering why they even got something.
I would have only gotten a rock anyway.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
whos "asking" for a handout? hang em in the street!! jeeeeesus

the dude was just asking because shane said there would be a handout after they get attacks controlled...shit

were just wondering if it's still gonna happen...no big deal either way

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/ultima-online-forever-progressive-patch-notes.51701/

All you need to do is check this thread for any new updates (see the V day msg?!).. oh, and you have to READ IT too!!!! So many times I hear a random question thrown out and the answer has already been posted. READ PEOPLE!!
There's a reason they put this thread at the super-sticky top! To avoid the same Q's being asked over and over!!
Shane has said the DDOS handout will be an ENTIRELY NEW SYSTEM which, when released, will be known far and bloody wide within 18 seconds of it occurring...

Please, people. Have some more patience and I'm sure we'll all get sparkly, purty pixels to 'oooh' and 'ahhhhh' at in due time.... in the meantime, some of us maybe need to spend some time with family or read a good book. So much angst and gnashing of teeth over a game while half the world burns, goes hungry and dies!
If you leave it alone, I've been told the handouts will be made even sweeter ;-)

I heard its gonna be blessed/layered cheese wedge headwear. Of course that'll be the rarest tier which some stupid Vikings fan will probably get.

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
I would like to offer this humble suggestion @ devs...
Rarest of the DDoS handouts is a pair of 'Whine Glasses'... either a pair of champagne flutes, or sunglasses of same name.. :p
Or better yet, a 'I Lived Through the DDoS Attacks and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt' doublet or fancy shirt.
Right? Anyone? Thoughts....additions?

handout should be pimp ass light sabers or maybe a 1 shot musket that will insta kill any enemy. then you lose it. I would john wilkes booth that auctioneer at the next auction. let the streets run red lol

amonseti

Grandmaster
WTS Untuned Sunriders Destiny PST
17145612115400475.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.