Day 7 - Jazzy needs a big house (around an 18x18)

Jazzy Jay

Master
Hey its Jazzy again.

I am rounding day 7 as a new player and am really interested in buying an 18x18 or something around that size. I really don't want anything decorated or any walls. I want to try out the 'customize' option this game has to offer as I have never had the chance!

Other than the clearly faulty champ spawns, this game has been a hoot. I appreciate TBA's assistance and all of the reds/pks that res me after they kill me. =-) You rock.

I am not sure if I placed this thread in the proper discussion area. I apologize if I made an 'uh-oh!'

Thank you all!

Jazzy Jay

Venomane

Master
Hey its Jazzy again.

I am rounding day 7 as a new player and am really interested in buying an 18x18 or something around that size. I really don't want anything decorated or any walls. I want to try out the 'customize' option this game has to offer as I have never had the chance!

Other than the clearly faulty champ spawns, this game has been a hoot. I appreciate TBA's assistance and all of the reds/pks that res me after they kill me. =-) You rock.

I am not sure if I placed this thread in the proper discussion area. I apologize if I made an 'uh-oh!'

Thank you all!

Jazzy Jay

Hey buddy, it's Spiggles.. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk