Darker than Shadow Stone Tables/Chairs

Razimus

Adept
shadow.png

Left; shadow stone tables & chairs, Right; darker than shadow stone tables & chairs.

Probably a newb question but where is the source, how do you make the darker than shadow stone tables & chairs? I've never made stone furniture before but I'm interested in getting a good set of darker than shadow color thanks.

Razimus

Adept
The left photo is a dono item, the right is shadow.

ok, well I'm from osi more than any other shard, and over there that dono item color is considered shadow, but thanks, now i know shadow is a cool dark color here, a pure mare color, evil mage cloth color, nice.

halygon

Grandmaster
You can't really tell hues from screenshots for numerous reasons. You have to identify the hue number for each to truly know if they are different or the same.

Razimus

Adept
You can't really tell hues from screenshots for numerous reasons. You have to identify the hue number for each to truly know if they are different or the same.

Well that's true, I've never logged into OSI using razor, just my eyeballs see slightly differing shades, and JPG is a horrible format for UO screenshots as it bleeds the pixels.

Razimus

Adept
Ok, well just got an email from someone telling me about 1 month free on osi, so I logged in with razor to get the exact color numbers.

Shadow stone is lighter on OSI, the color on OSI for shadow stone is "2406", the color on UOF is "1109".

shadow_stone.png