Criminal Loot warning

[Legato]

Master
Any way to get the message to appear on top of my players head or in bright colors or something if im about to loot a blue body? I use UO Steam mainly and during the events im constantly going grey from the corpse popups not knowing when ones blue

Young Star

Grandmaster
I don't remember too well but I thought that the corpse box skull was a different shade or the eye sockets weren't lit when you didn't have looting rights on OSI before they had auto split loot.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Macro- All Names, shows corpses if they are grey/blue
also, when you kill a corpse or if you walk near a corpse and auto loot pops up it still will say "Looting this corpse is a criminal act"

hope those two things help

[Legato]

Master
No, those two things I get, but Id like to change that message that appears to either be a different hue/color or move it somewhere more noticable.

I just did a good chunk of the invasion event today and so many corpses pop up, i was going grey quite often. hard to tell with so many messages spamming all the time until its too late.

Young Star

Grandmaster
That's when I opt to just wait till they are gone and loot what is left. Most of the dexers don't even loot gold.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
In steam do journal check for the "looting this is a criminal action" message then set the head msg to whatever you want.