Crash and lost dragons

Hi, I was playing Saturday night (European time) was out farming with my two pretty young dragons. When I was done and recalled back to my house the client (?) crashed. I logged back on but as soon as I got in it crashed again. Tried with my other characters. They logged in fine but when they approached my poor abandoned dragons it crashed again. Same crash area for all characters! After a day of cursing and almost throwing computer out the window I managed to reinstall it and get it working. But my younglings were nowhere to be found! :-( they were gone from my slot list, not in the stable, not ghosts in the house. Don't know how long time it takes for them to go wild if left unattended but since it was because of the crash I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my babies back!?
It would make me very happy! :)

Memphist

Grandmaster
if you got petball you can call them back or you could check stables maybe they are there now.
If it is a server problem with the crash, you should call a staffmember i think you get them back.

Gypsy: No, this happened just outside my house, not far from the Grove of love(?!).

Memphist: Don't have a petball. :-/ It's just weird. Works fine for a couple of hours and then just goes buy buy on me. On both accounts, on the same spot. :p

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Ya if they don't show in your slots list then they have gone wild.

I can tame you 4 news ones if you like so you have two to use and two to start bonding.

Ya if they don't show in your slots list then they have gone wild.

I can tame you 4 news ones if you like so you have two to use and two to start bonding.
Thanks ;) I've managed to tame the young ones myself... It's only a bit tricky not getting attacked by all other dragons, wyverns and reds in the cave... :p