Crafting area?

halygon

Grandmaster
Yes and yes.. And also for carpentry.

To be fair though, with inscription, you will only see the bonus on non-scroll items that have more than one resource to use.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Yes and yes.. And also for carpentry.

To be fair though, with inscription, you will only see the bonus on non-scroll items that have more than one resource to use.
Thank you. I'm still leveling alchemy in dungeons, but good to know for full spellbooks and pots when I finish

halygon

Grandmaster
I did my alchemy in the crafting area and it takes longer but will be cheaper by far resource wise.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I did my alchemy in the crafting area and it takes longer but will be cheaper by far resource wise.
Well money isn't a huge deal as my bard is extremely profitable, but also the gms said they didn't want people afk macroing in that area. And they were nice enough to bring uo back so ill obey ;).
I'm just sad I keep having to buy so many empty kegs lol.
When I afk in dungeon I come back dead everytime so new kegs all day

halygon

Grandmaster
Try a safe spot away from the macroing hotspots.. Don't forget that alchemy does not reveal you so you can hide in the safe dungeon spot and macro afk.

halygon

Grandmaster
Throw hiding on him temporarily. There are not any drawbacks to filling up your 700 skill points early on this shard, so don't be afraid to throw temp skills (such as hiding and animal taming) on your character till you are close to 7x. Now if alchemy is your 7th skill to GM then.. You'll just have to continue what you are doing or use the crafting guild area.