Couple of newbie questions

1) When crafting, are the requirements considering my regular number (50) or show real (57.9)?

2) Is there anything to be done about players/assholes who camp behind you stealthed, wait for you to buy from player vendors then rob you dry? This just happened to me and I'm a bit dumbfounded.

yeety

Journeyman
1. requirements are "show real" skills. However real should be smaller than "regular".

2. no :/ this is a real rpg, if they decided to be annoying thiefs, not much to do :D

Cack

Grandmaster
1) When crafting, are the requirements considering my regular number (50) or show real (57.9)?

2) Is there anything to be done about players/assholes who camp behind you stealthed, wait for you to buy from player vendors then rob you dry? This just happened to me and I'm a bit dumbfounded.
#2 there are alot of ways to combaty this which people get lazy about. Number one thing that protects you is hiding when you buy...they can't steal from thin air. Next is the time....if you're out shopping during peak times there's going to be lots of thiefs. Next is once you buy the item pick it up with you mouseand like drop it near the edge of the screen this puts the item in a holding position, not in your pack. In other words the cant steal it. going inside the house to buy also helps because many thieves are banned from player vendors and cannot enter. Don't recall from the spot you have bought...use one of the methods above and recall from one or more screens away.(this helps because many thieves use stealth.) And the number one thing people are lazy on, revealing the area of your vendor from whom you're buying.

tl/dr Be smart

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Couldn't agree more with @Cack

Always assume there are thieves about. Some of the people I know have made their careers out of stealing from people using player vendors. If you are smart, you become a less desirable mark.