Cost Gold to pop a spawn say 50k

Bromista

Grandmaster
There's a lot of content in the game in 2018 that reward low level chars man. Invasions, mini invasions, motm are the big three. Staff is doing a pretty good job of seeing to that.

I understand the frustration though, it obviously really helps to be able to put time in. Unless you can do that you can't expect too much. Just try to do the things that seem enjoyable and not necessarily as simply a means to an end. Hope you can get some overlap in there and catch events.

Good luck with it.

StarLord87

Expert
Hey guys i didnt say its easy being a tamer or cheap. But fact still remains its tamers bringing a majority of the gold into the economy that was all i was sayin. But i do agree tamers shouldn't exactly be nerfed. They did the work they should enjoy what they spent all that time grinding and training plus all the gold spent. Perhaps the gold amount on the higher level content that they chew through like its a soggy piece of bread should be nuked in half.

I have lvl 10 zerker with infected wounds and double stike @StarLord87
Yeah i know it aint much and infected wounds sucks bla blah blah but its all i have managed to save up for playing the game as a part timer these days. No champs, no dungeons boss etc. Just playin like the old days when i have the time.

Pretty much done on these forums as well. Its always the same old shit just on a different day. No one can agree on shit lol and if you dare threaten someones playstyle that has a monopoly or is obviously over powered as fuck the same people time and time again jump down yur throat.

Peace out UOF forums

I'm not like them, I wasn't bashing I was just pointing out that... I don't have any meta pets, no relics no anything, I don't do champs, I don't really compete for MOTM much, and don't even do the 100,000 mobs = 1 event crystal invasions either, or even the rdas! everything has been tweaked to the point the fun is sapped out of almost everything.

The main thing would be to lose the ego, all of us. Enjoy your time when you log in and play

There's a lot of content in the game in 2018 that reward low level chars man. Invasions, mini invasions, motm are the big three. Staff is doing a pretty good job of seeing to that.

I understand the frustration though, it obviously really helps to be able to put time in. Unless you can do that you can't expect too much. Just try to do the things that seem enjoyable and not necessarily as simply a means to an end. Hope you can get some overlap in there and catch events.

Good luck with it.

??? a lot of content? not at all, Idk what point of view or picture your trying to paint to derail the fact that, as a matter of fact... go do your next champ with a dragon and ww or mare.... go do your next arch without your talisman... you guys ALL fail to see it from a perspective your all too familiar with now lol, there is no = chance, Idc what anyone says about a person with no talisman compared to a person WITH a talisman

a person with a dragon/ww combo to a meta steed and meta dragon combo..... please get real, there is NO shot compared to score, dmg, chance. IF THAT was the case... you would have a lot more new names, not the same ones that's SO recognizeable for the last 5 years...…

3 years, and still only 3 dungeon spawn alters...… stop with the Nujelm Flea Market and start with REAL content thanks, Here for a better UOF, AN EQUAL playing field FOR ALL, THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

;)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bro they had multiple straight up zombie invasions with good drops considering

MotM is ez

Mini invasions can be solo'd slow and steady by picking out the junk spawn and kiting the rest to the edge to despawn...that doesn't count towards the total # of monsters to be killed to end the invasion....and you can find their locations pretty easily by using the search function of forums and disco. I have done this to great success and I am givng this advice away time and again which only works to my disadvantage

Join a guild that splits drops and do RDAs and champ

Fuck, man

Eizan

Neophyte
If anything for "Spawn Perks" should be a million gold. That will put gold sink in while at same time not devaluing the Power scrolls, cause then you ether A pay 1 mill for a chance of Power Scroll/Relic or you just wait like everyone else. The thing is you still have a chance to be raided so you still at a huge risk/reward concept.

Better yet. The Dual spawn island. 1 Mill, random Champ spawns there and portal opens

Bromista

Grandmaster
Why would anyone do that when you can buy enough skulls to pop a harrower for 500k with fatter loot and all the same risks apply?

Lock this thread what the fuck

Eizan

Neophyte
Why would anyone do that when you can buy enough skulls to pop a harrower for 500k with fatter loot and all the same risks apply?

Lock this thread what the fuck

I was throwing random gold out. 50k is to cheap. i honestly think 200-300k (or whatever price of champ perk is)