Correction, new title… Criminal Recalling / Gating

Lexington

Grandmaster
What’s the point of not being able to recall during the heat of battle or during a criminal flag when you can have another player open a gate and use it?

I'm not saying to remove it, but maybe we could change the restriction to expire 2 mins after the initial combat flag is started instead of 2 mins after the combat ends? Nothing worse than being forced to sit and wait if you're just playing solo.

Lexington

Grandmaster
heat of battle cant enter gate

well I stand corrected... what is the heat of battle flag time then?

Ok a bit of a correction... you can't recall or use a gate in the heat of battle. You can however use a gate but can't recall when you're a criminal??

I think we need to remove the can't recall as a criminal if you can use a gate!!

Last edited:

StegcO

Grandmaster
Its very annoyng, also while you die it need to reset the timer, so if i ress i can recall to restock instead waiting 2minute as naked

Bromista

Grandmaster
You don't need to troll every thread... save yourself some stress and just play the game!
I could ask you the same thing.

I do like how the guys you play blue healer for are the only ones that respond though. I mean I like how little experience and knowledge you have, don't get me wrong, but the responses to your queries are great.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I could ask you the same thing.

I do like how the guys you play blue healer for are the only ones that respond though. I mean I like how little experience and knowledge you have, don't get me wrong, but the responses to your queries are great.

Lack of experience, maybe? I don't gate myself out on a second account. I sit and wait the time so it’s an easy mistake to make.

I was originally wrong in my assumption with the heat of battle timer. I thought it was exactly the same as the criminal. That said the point of my thread is still correct. If you can gate as a criminal you should be able to recall as well. Obviously after the "heat of battle" flag is over!

Not that I feel the need to defend myself Bromista but, the majority of my posts are suggestions on how to make the game more balanced and I don't really care if it's only my “blue healed buddies” that respond. I don't post for you or them. I post for the dev team to read. @eppy

Last edited:

Amalgam

Journeyman
I remember a time when you could cast recall during the heat of battle, but it just took longer. A better proposition than blocking you completely, I think.