WTB Copy of LoLz Zerg Rune Library!

AssHat

Grandmaster
yup that is right, who has this amazing rune library to all the blue hot spots!!! i would love to pay to copy all of it!!! Message privately please!!!!!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Ive got a book with all the PK/PVP hot spots -- pretty sure LOLZ just killed macroers(not sure whyd you want to follow in those footsteps).

AssHat

Grandmaster
because, that is my new path, i am gonna be a blue pk that roams everywhere any anywhere killing anyone i can find!!! i figure it was something new that was never tried on here before..... i dont think there is enough killing going on!! so i wanna start possibly a guild to follow in my fucked up foot steps!!!!

AssHat

Grandmaster
i also am sick of being pked while farming, so instead i just want to pk people who themselves are farming so in the end i dont have to farm anymore!!!

Lol....I am sorry but glut has a opinion on who to kill and who not to kill....weird, I swear i have seen your guild kill multiple afkers. Must be a different eqms...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Lol....I am sorry but glut has a opinion on who to kill and who not to kill....weird, I swear i have seen your guild kill multiple afkers. Must be a different eqms...

We dont exclusively recall to macro spots like LOLZ did -- if we see someone afk while chasing other people we might stop to kill them, we might not.

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
@Peepin'Tom

Pretty sure Tom has the macro books on him. Most of the other spots were just offscreen from popular farming areas.

so many times i've thought to myself wow i finally found a legit macro spot tom will never get me here, afk and come back 4 hours later to a gray screen w/msg saying do you want to report peepin' tom for murder Y or N

Killing people's toons that are afk macroing their skills, while they are either not on the game or they are on another toon... Extremely hurts the server....Your so right. It's much better killing the people who are actually playing their toon and working hard on a champ or RDA, just to get raided and lose everything they actually worked for. My opinion, you have no room to say who should get killed or not. Also to add, Asshat has stated he wants to kill everyone, not only afkers.

Cack

Grandmaster
You can't blame your choice to ask anywhere on a red who kills you. It is your choice. You can choose to macro in your house. Won't get the dungeon bonus but you also won't wake up to a grey screen(most likely anyway).
Maybe they should make a carebear land where you can macro and no one can kill or jack you. Hell why not make the whole game that way
Fuck risk vs. Reward.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Everyone gets killed. Always. Not everyone deals with their death and moves forward. Those players weren't gonna make it anyway.

Afk macroers want their privacy, solo farmers, RDA hunters do too. But no matter who you are you will be found and you will be killed. It's the nature of the game.

I used to rail on afk killers for going after the low-hanging fruit but I just don't give a fuck anymore. Probably because I haven't had to macro a char in ages :p

Sommerella

Master
Ehhhh, killing macroers just hurts the server imo.
How?
After they get their resources looted they have to go buy more. Helps the economy. If you don't want killed, pay attention. Get another monitor, stop afk macroing your talismans/metas. OR do like @Tonycakes does and pay me to leave you alone for x amount of time. We have a nice thing going.

Player driven solutions.

@AssHat , does the orc guild still have your jimmies rustled? Seems like it.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
To me, people who are macroing are most likely new players trying to get their chars finished so they can get out in the field. At least when we're killing people at champs or RDAs they have the option to recall or fight back.

Swayze

Grandmaster
Everyone just needs to do what I do. Kill harpies, zombies and ettins. Nice and easy, no PK's, great LOOTZZZ, ive got 1 statue in 4000 of each kills... great odds.

Be safe out there people.

Sommerella

Master
To me, people who are macroing are most likely new players trying to get their chars finished so they can get out in the field. At least when we're killing people at champs or RDAs they have the option to recall or fight back.
The option to recall or fight back is always there. Stay at your computer.

What can I say, I don't discriminate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk