Constant client crashes near same house.

Kool Keith

Neophyte
Hi,
Let me preface by saying i have razor set up as mentioned in the thread about constant freezes. I have two characters stuck in perpetual client crash upon log in at the same house near the Britain Moongate. I am running client 6.0 patch 72 and latest update of razor. I am trying to find away to get this to work without having to update my client to 7.0, as i find the 6.0 client better aesthetically and performance wise. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

GaNjAsTyLe

Neophyte
I had same problem. because my UOForever installer didnt worked.

I Installed UOML and started to paly i had this bug often.. (and many "unused" tiles in game).. Then i checked folder where UOClassicSetup_7_0_15_1.exe was.

Then click it right and with WinRAR i UNPACKED content. Then i replaced files from UO Installation folder with files from folder "data1" and it worked!

Hope your problem is in same thing.

EDIT:: I DIDNT NOTICED ABOUT U ARE USIN CLIENT 6.0......it work with 7+

with all clients below 7 i get error where my hrose is invisible, i see empty paperdoll, no backpack etc...

Kool Keith

Neophyte
Thanks for your reply man. I ended up going with 7.0.34 or something. I don't crash anymore but I seem to severely lag near any player houses filled with a bunch of trash. Something that didn't happen when I was using 6.0. Oh well. Thanks again for your help.