WTS *CONSIDERING* PARTING WITH FULL GOLD HUE 1281 SUIT (More Rare Than Vesper)

colead88

Grandmaster
Hi All,

I am one of a few players on the server with a full suit of 1281 gold hue clothing. I have kilt, half apron, body sash, doublet, and skullcap. Total cost is 28 yards outside crafter area, and 22 yards within. (A robe, half apron, body sash would only be 21 yards within for perspective).

For some folks that haven't been here for years already and aren't familiar, this cloth is a discontinued T5 hue from the year of server birth and hasn't been available to get since mid 2013. There are less suits of this hue than vesper, and I am valuing each yard at 1.5M.

Bloodstained yards have been available and have an outrageous price point. Also, bloodstained yards just flat out are not rare as they're still obtainable. It will be YEARS before any other hues are discontinued for as long as 1281 Gold and Vesper have been. Until that amount of time passes on a hue of some rare shit you own, I consider this to be superior. I'm aware this is a personal preference that not everyone will share.

Random 1 of 3 items are going for 10M+ these days that just spawned. This clothing set is true baller status. Lowball ideas, comments and offers won't be given any consideration unfortunately :(

Not looking for commentary on what other folks think the value is. I have established my valuation and am guaging the interest of the rarest wearables community/collectors.

Please feel free to reply to thread or PM. I also have the same user tag on discord if you want to reach me there. Any real offers via PM or disco will be made known via screenshots to other folks with interest purely for visibility.

Again, not dying to part with this set. It's if someone with the gold wants to put that gold where they mouth is :)

Final note, I am considering a couple items as trades:
- Fully Maxxed Meta Steed
- Mongbat Meta w/ minimum 4 rollovers or minimum 1 rollover + special hue

Last edited:

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
I'll be fully up front - I can't afford this suit, I'm definitely not a baller, however having only been here for 1 year, i'd love to see a pic of what the suit looks like. As you say it's incredibly rare - i may never get another chance!

lollo

Grandmaster
I have the only other suit on the sever:

Skirt (looks soooo much brighter than the kilt)
Doublet
Sash
Half apron
Jester hat

Yeah, lots of yards. Not for sale so this is is your only chance to get one!

Last edited:

Decoy

Grandmaster
Just curious but can you post a pic of paperdoll with it equipped? Is this the same hue that Blacklisted runs around in? Sounds pretty sick.

colead88

Grandmaster
I'll be fully up front - I can't afford this suit, I'm definitely not a baller, however having only been here for 1 year, i'd love to see a pic of what the suit looks like. As you say it's incredibly rare - i may never get another chance!
I have the only other suit on the sever:

Skirt (looks soooo much brighter than the kilt)
Doublet
Sash
Half apron
Jester hat

Yeah, lots of yards. Not for sale so this is is your only chance to get one!
Just curious but can you post a pic of paperdoll with it equipped? Is this the same hue that Blacklisted runs around in? Sounds pretty sick.

@AreYouKidden + @Decoy I'll post a pic later this evening when I get home from the office so you guys can peep it out.

@lollo Thanks for confirmation of having the only other full suit (apron+sash included). I know there is a tunic, kilt, wiz hat outfit out there... thought that person stopped playing but I did see those items resurface on a toon at a community auction a couple months back.

colead88

Grandmaster
@AreYouKidden @Decoy
Here are a few ways I've worn it :)
WTVVSWT.png

CdiFuav.png

QcpY3Ye.png

yeH53pm.png

W8tn8pc.png

Why are we paying 1.5m per yard of regular dye tub hued clothing?

I could get a young player to do this for me for 2k.

I feel like purchasing this suit is like buying bitcoin.

lollo

Grandmaster
Why are we paying 1.5m per yard of regular dye tub hued clothing?

I could get a young player to do this for me for 2k.

I feel like purchasing this suit is like buying bitcoin.

The color is not obtainable through a dye tub.

And btw, i've been offered 30-35m for my suit multiple times (although it admittedly looks better and has more yards), I don't think this will be a hard sell

The color is not obtainable through a dye tub.

And btw, i've been offered 30-35m for my suit multiple times (although it admittedly looks better and has more yards), I don't think this will be a hard sell

30-35m...

Take that money and R U N ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! or pass it onto the original poster lol.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Free bump for this thread, gold cloth is very underrated, I had a one of a kind robe and sold it to CVS for mega millions and always regretted it until more cloth showed up from an ancient house that went IDOC and I managed to make another robe.

There was also 14 gold cloth recently sold at the April auction here, no idea who bought it though and what they crafted.
https://www.uoforum.com/threads/auction-house-sales-sheet.103029/#post-757284

lollo

Grandmaster
I know of 2 robes, 1 fancy dress, my suit and colead’s suit.

If there are really more I have never seen them