Conquests: Make them account wide

bradley-

Grandmaster
Currently, you have to do the conquests on every character.. I would like to suggest making them account wide. For example: I don't want to have to leave my guild, join a faction and capture 50 sigils on my crafter just to get the conquest finished... I doubt I would EVER get the conquest done on my crafter which is kind of discouraging.. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if at some point crafting conquests get added and it would suck if I would have to destroy my mage's template to gain a crafting skill just to finish a conquest. I know that i don't *HAVE* to do all of the conquests, but I would like to have the -ability- to do so without going through SO much trouble.

If conquest rewards are an issue, distribute the rewards as an item (title scrolls, title hue scrolls, statues, etc) to the bank box so they can be applied to whichever character we choose.

Make conquests account wide!

Thoughts!?

Thanks!

Bryce

Adept
Some will be account wide. Some will not. If you, say, kill 1000 ancient wyrms on your provo, that's not exactly your tailor's feat...
We're filtering in more daily. Between the icons, the on-the-fly coding and other things these take a little time.
But back to the OP. Simply, some are acct wide, some aren't. Grows pretty stale pretty quick otherwise.

bradley-

Grandmaster
Some will be account wide. Some will not. If you, say, kill 1000 ancient wyrms on your provo, that's not exactly your tailor's feat...
We're filtering in more daily. Between the icons, the on-the-fly coding and other things these take a little time.
But back to the OP. Simply, some are acct wide, some aren't. Grows pretty stale pretty quick otherwise.

I guess I will be destroying my main character's template then, lol. My OCD will kick in seeing conquests not completed!! I understand that point of view but I hope y'all will reconsider and make all conquests account wide. Even though killing 1000 ancient wyrms won't be my tailor's feat, it will still be MY feat :D

Thanks!

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
I guess I will be destroying my main character's template then, lol. My OCD will kick in seeing conquests not completed!! I understand that point of view but I hope y'all will reconsider and make all conquests account wide. Even though killing 1000 ancient wyrms won't be my tailor's feat, it will still be MY feat :D

Thanks!
I agree, would be lame to have to leave my guild to join factions and try to complete the sigil conquest. Thanks!

Staff

Young Player Help
We're almost passed the point of no return with conquests and having them bound to characters vs accounts. On one hand, we could make achievements account wide but then you only have one chance at doing them per account. We will not be making any rewards account wide, this goes for titles and title hues.

Really, it is up to you. Would you rather have the two chances at an achievement (once per account) or have it just automatically update per character based on your account so that you can see a high total of conquest points :p. TBH, we can probably make something for our UOF Legends page that shows an amalgamated conquest profile for all characters on your account.