Congrats!!

Nokturne

Neophyte
To whoever strolled by my house and looted two chests from the roof, the contents of which totaled around 2 mil.

Please lock down your boxes if you afk while organizing, don't let the secure teleporters make you feel secure or anything.

Nokturne

Neophyte
A couple so far :D I was on the third story organizing a chest near the edge.. had to go afk, came back and two were gone. Who knew you could loot something off the roof from the ground?

Nokturne

Neophyte
A little over an hour :/ Very well could have.. such an expensive lesson to learn lol. Was most of my net worth.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Still can't understand why people go afk for hours while moving 2m items or 50m pets if secure and stable command can be done in 7s/10s

drasked

Grandmaster
Still can't understand why people go afk for hours while moving 2m items or 50m pets if secure and stable command can be done in 7s/10s

weed

I consolidated all the stuff i want to sell in to 1 house yesterday. It would have taken a normal person 30min max to do it, took me 2 hours and i almost forgot about a bag with champ skulls i put on the ground.

Nokturne

Neophyte
Lmao!! ^^ So i'm pretty sure it just decayed, which helps emotionally ;P Thank you all for the replies, it's nice to be a part of a community that lacks teenagers. UO:F support, particularly Parsnip, was refreshing to deal with... no impersonal copy & paste replies. Most of what I lost was gifted by Jebediah, very generous player who played around the same time I did in '98.

I'll literally never forget to say "i wish to secure this" again.

Damn man, how much are champ skulls worth? :O :eek: