Concerning Update files in Launcher

Pike_Noir

Neophyte
So i used to have the old launcher and I personally loved it, made switching from tree hack to no tree hack a jiffy. Now with the new one, I selected tree-hack then gives update list, BUT last time i downloaded them all and while yes it did remove the tree's it also removed rocks and other items from the map, SO not sure if it is possible but any chance it can give a label for what each file does, and since there was no way to revert back to a "vanillia" type file I had to completely un-install and re-install everything. Now kinda stuck cause i want the tree hack but I dont want it to remove a bunch of the other stuff.

Any information or help with this would be greatly appreciated.

**Edited**

So decided to update the static0.mul and didnt change the tree hack, accidentally hit update all, one file couldnt decompress so now i guess i have to uninstall and re-install again, since there is not a option i have fount to revert the files back to a normal fresh install of these files in the launcher. Quite troublesome so far. Wish i still had the previous launcher to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pike_Noir

Neophyte
Well figured it out, when switching between tree hack and not using it you must close the launcher and re-open for the launcher to realize the option has been changed.

Is there any way to get different selections of tree hacks, currently the one attached to the launcher removed everything, brambles, rocks, foliage etc. would be nice to have one that only turns trees into stumps like previously. Reason i ask for this is just because you can actually mine the rocks, and with removing them dont know where to actually hit the node, that is the only reason i am asking to be completely honest.