Complete newbie to UO

gbitz

Hey all, I’m gbitz. You can find me in-game currently as boozed. I’ll be using gbitz as my alt in the future (didn’t exactly start how I wanted lol). So if you see me around feel free to give me some pointers or help as I am completely clueless and wandering aimlessly. I am reading whatever I can online and trying to learn as much as I can. My first build is following the Bard Warrior from the wiki. Figured I’d start simple. Main reason I started is I always am interested in the old nostalgic MMOs and my buddy I work with is 8-10 years older than me and actually played this back in 1999-2000. So he started talking about it and I googled for some servers since I used to play Runescape private servers I figured there had to be something for this game, and sure enough I stumbled across Forever. Glad I did! I am already addicted to the game. See you guys around!

PhireHawk

Adept
It's remarkable to me that this game still draws first time ever players - it's not surprising to me 22 years in, but it's still remarkable. No school like the old school.

Welcome!