Companion Power Trip

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Ok, im done trolling. It appears I hurt feelings irl and I could careless to do that on a game. My apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Eh, interacting with someone attacking a red in town with a couple of drags is not the same as interacting with a newbie.

Basically what I mean is, who cares?

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Eh, interacting with someone attacking a red in town with a couple of drags is not the same as interacting with a newbie.

Basically what I mean is, who cares?

New people probably. The attitude and language speaks towards the person using it. I was rather shocked because all of the companions I've dealt with were really cool and would not act like this if a red, who is in town, was about to be attacked.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
New people probably. The attitude and language speaks towards the person using it. I was rather shocked because all of the companions I've dealt with were really cool and would not act like this if a red, who is in town, was about to be attacked.

Yeah I read ya, I'm just saying you're not a new person. Just because they are a companion doesn't mean they can't tell a gm+ tamer to fuck off if they attack their red buddy.