Coming Soon: Library for sale....

Experience

Grandmaster
I really hate to do it, but I've lost too much already as I can't seem to keep up. I'm going to begin cleaning out my Trinsic Library and placing it and the house for sale. I will leave ONLY the rune library. All other items will be moved with me. Taking bids by PM until it is posted for sale....

Experience

Grandmaster
i7w7ji
https://prntscr.com/i7w7ji

Jakaro

Master
Economy hitting you hard too bruh? Did your UOW-2s cause you to owe a lot in taxes? I’m struggling too bruh, can’t even scrape together a few gold pieces to pay Silvio for all the money I owe him from my gambling addiction.... thanks Lord British ugh

Experience

Grandmaster
Economy hitting you hard too bruh? Did your UOW-2s cause you to owe a lot in taxes? I’m struggling too bruh, can’t even scrape together a few gold pieces to pay Silvio for all the money I owe him from my gambling addiction.... thanks Lord British ugh
More like IRL screwing with my pixels :p

Swayze

Grandmaster
Is the concern that you might not be able to refresh it? If so I understand. If not, then I dont see the problem with keeping it up.

Torrun

Expert
I hate to see this trade hands. My first house was in front of you and the library was a godsend when I first started and remains my library of choice.

Experience

Grandmaster
Is the concern that you might not be able to refresh it? If so I understand. If not, then I dont see the problem with keeping it up.
I was consistently refreshing all of my houses...and yet 1 fell...So my concern is that this will fall and be gone. So I'd love to see it go to someone who will keep it a public library (As it is still the best library I know of on UOF) and is a great resource for players young and old

Experience

Grandmaster
I hate to see this trade hands. My first house was in front of you and the library was a godsend when I first started and remains my library of choice.
I plan to be somewhat picky with the buyer as I'd like to see it stay a public library...

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
I seen this, and i'm guessing it's cause Trinsic has their own runebook library in the city. So with that, i can't see a reason to use an un-guarded one like this just outside of the same city. (This is an issue i had with in city housing like that from the start, years ago). I can't be certain but i'm guessing it's either that or this man doesn't have enough time to play anymore and is moving on which is respectable as well.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
The library and the Town Hall are like a house and therefore there are no guards which makes it just as unsafe as any player library. In fact, there are vendor houses inside city limits or at least close enough people can stand in guards while shopping.

There is ONE row of tiles on the outside east wall that's in guards but you can't reach the books since we can't lock anything down on that line.

Experience

Grandmaster
I seen this, and i'm guessing it's cause Trinsic has their own runebook library in the city. So with that, i can't see a reason to use an un-guarded one like this just outside of the same city. (This is an issue i had with in city housing like that from the start, years ago). I can't be certain but i'm guessing it's either that or this man doesn't have enough time to play anymore and is moving on which is respectable as well.
My job is continuing my 6 days a week at 50+ hours a week, so yeah it's hard at times to find time to get in game. I was trying to keep up with multiple houses and vendors and so on. One house ended up falling (must have refreshed it during server issues or misjudged the timing) But as I know my library is still used often and a very helpful tool to all of UOF. I just want to ensure its future. It probably would drive me to quitting of it fell...

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster

I can't count the number of times I've been attacked by stealth orcs, when I've gone to use our library, or had reds gated in by blues, to kill people having casual conversations, or who are AFk, or are using this library. Being in a town, right beside the bank actually makes it a focal point for griefing, and harassment, not the save haven you seem to deem it as, especially since reds can run so freely through town as long as they aren't attacking someone.