Colored Ridgeback Mounts...

Should we have ridgebacks spawn in colors like the wolfs?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I vote yes, even though I don't really like those buggers I'm all for added customization & personality with something as easy to implement as new hues

hoodfigure

Master
Or add less ridiculously looking mounts in assorted colors and maybe some have abilities that you don't know wtf they do till you level them up like the whole meta dragon, but its a chance at getting some random ability that could be epic fail or amazing.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Or add less ridiculously looking mounts in assorted colors and maybe some have abilities that you don't know wtf they do till you level them up like the whole meta dragon, but its a chance at getting some random ability that could be epic fail or amazing.
Lollll that sounds like a bad time waiting to happen.

I love it.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
yes and ostards and llamas

anyone who voted no is a nub
the shards turned into neon, why not its just fucking ostards and ridgebacks, same as the wolf colors, another donation item to add ( hue dye ) as well as more people buying the dehue deed, more nubs out camping to kill

if no, its simple ******** why not, you cant possibly be worred about neon, you guys did STROBE items.... 100342389234 X WORSE than "neon" colors.... really just signed yourself up for neon colors to be ingame soon anyways, just takes X amount of people to cry + 1 donator and *POOF* it's ingame....