Client keeps crashing?

EvilJezus

Hey fellas anyone else having the issue of the client crashing/not responding? please let me know what you did to fix it please and thank you! w00t w00t!

I am also experiencing this issue.

I will intermittently get disconnected from a UO client. It could be 1, or all 3.

I do not lose internet connection at all.

I can reconnect to the server after.

I run UOS and Razor. The issue persists on both.

This has been happening for about a week.

Yes, I am using the feature "negotiate features with server" for both clients.

It's not happening immediately, or "frequently."

I run a vendor gater, and he is always disconnected when I get home from work, or wake up when I sleep.

When I can play for hours on end, I end up getting a couple disconnects.

Nothing has changed on my end.

Multiple people in my guild have said they are also experiencing this.

If I was going to make an educated guess, I'd say it may have something to do with the recent updates that need(ed) to be downloaded. At least I am pretty sure there was updates. I cannot see if there are updates, but I thought I remember hearing something about it a couple or few weeks ago. The disconnects did not start happening immediately then, maybe a week later.

A couple of months ago I started using a modified graphics pack for things like larger gems. After I did that I was unable to open the UOF Launcher any more. Not sure why. When I open it I get the admin prompt, then I see the icon for it show up in my Start Bar, then about 10 seconds later it disappears. I never see any window or loading screen for it.