Christmas Token Rewards

Staff

Young Player Help
Read em and weep boys..

2UCkAIi.png

Edit: Llama and Horse are 10 tokens now.

The ethereal will not be available again until next Christmas (this isn't a given either).

The red strobe reindeer mask is not available outside of Christmas.

The Sandals are not available outside Christmas. There are currently no other hue 38 sandals on the shard.

The hue 38 dragon egg will not be available outside Christmas.

There are 6 bear masks on the server and 6 deer masks on the server. They are still pretty rare. Only 2 have dropped from random mobs (I gave 4 of each from the Grinch).

There are only 3 flayed elven faces on the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Legenis

Apprentice
So I just started playing here, SoTA making me want to get my crack on. Got the message in game to come here. How do I get these rewards, if possible?

Staff

Young Player Help
It is the best drop since you can CHOOSE which item you get. You can choose the Christmas item. Plus, if you are willing to invest a little, you can get items that don't yet exist (strobe deer mask, hue 38 sandals).

Staff

Young Player Help
So I just started playing here, SoTA making me want to get my crack on. Got the message in game to come here. How do I get these rewards, if possible?

Sorry, you can only buy them now. They dropped on the 21st or whenever we had the Grinch event.

kristina

Master
LOL Christmas tokens are selling for 3.3 million.. You can buy a meta egg for 2 mil :) I was there and I didn't get ONE token - only 26 dropped.

agauo

Master
People gambled on buying tokens at that price. Don't complain when the prizes aren't exactly what you want.

If someone wants one of those colored mounts so bad and has deep enough pockets they will buy out the tokens and get one.

Staff

Young Player Help
People gambled on buying tokens at that price. Don't complain when the prizes aren't exactly what you want.

If someone wants one of those colored mounts so bad and has deep enough pockets they will buy out the tokens and get one.

This is the idea. The ethereal is a hue that will never be available again outside another possible Christmas event. You will never see a ethereal this hue again. It will be a true one of a kind item for at least a year. There is literally no other mount that stands out as much as this one does aside from the booger green regular horse from the zombie event.

I could care less if someone buys this or not. In fact, I'd prefer it if it didn't sell as it is kind of an eye sore. However, the potential of someone buying out tokens to try and get this has the potential to raise the value of people's coins significantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

bksdaduo

Master

I don't think anyone is going to complain that they spent 2m on a token, but they'll be pissed that it was to get the same items that dropped.. after the comment about the tokens being the best rewards.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
only problem

somebody like me buys up 12 more tokens, im only going to be able to sell this ethy for 1 mill later :<

im settling for something else :S

bksdaduo

Master
kind of grasping at straws @bksdaduo there since it was true that they are the best rewards. Id just keep the token tbh they're pretty cool themselves.

it's only the best reward if you happened to scavenge 5+ of them

*13 people should combine tokens and get the ethy.. everyone gets it for 1 month.

lol