Christmas theme coming up?

Henrik

Master
I loved the Halloween theme and I guess a christmas theme (Spirit of Christmas?) is coming up?

If that's the case does anyone know if and when this is gonna happen?

Peace

Henrik

Master
bump...

The halloween theme was great and a christmas theme (that could work in the same way, again "Spirit of Christmas") would be also be a great thing and an imo needed boost.

The server really need themes like this. All cool rares can't be just on the vendors, that's not gonna work in the long run if you wanna keep people on the shard. I've seriously started to loose interest lately because of this, knowing that to get the cool stuff I need to farm for months (to get a pair of nice looking sandals for example) or buy dono coins for real cash (which I've done for the sake of donation, but don't like cause it feels like cheating).

A theme now and then, like the halloween theme is a great thing to have to keep players interest up.

Edit: I know that UOF has a christmas theme right now at brit bank and I like it. But this is again about special mobs with chance of dropping rares.

Desi

Grandmaster
Yayy, can't wait for this. I remember a shard called 'Santas Sleigh' wayy back in early-osi that was like an epic server war between elves and reindeer.

Henrik

Master
Just wanted to say thanks again @Adam for implementing this. Really enjoying it! :)

Btw... so happy finding this. LOL on the description :-D

MJooC5H.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Pretty sure when @drinn was made the new event manager he already had a Christmas event in place.

I could be wrong but I remember reading something along those lines that he already had a few events well thought out with quest lines & etc.

Patience young grass smoker, they will post when an event is under way!

Sephid

Master
If the Spirit of Christmas mobs are turned on and they drop rare wearable stuff like last year can we please possibly change it up slightly so its not the exact same this year? I have a three piece green suit from last years drops that wasn't exactly easy to put together and is somewhat rare. Just a hue change for example would be awesome. Like a darker green and lighter red this year for example.

Either way i am sure it will be fun and I cant wait to see what Drinn and the UOF team have cooked up for us.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
If the Spirit of Christmas mobs are turned on and they drop rare wearable stuff like last year can we please possibly change it up slightly so its not the exact same this year? I have a three piece green suit from last years drops that wasn't exactly easy to put together and is somewhat rare. Just a hue change for example would be awesome. Like a darker green and lighter red this year for example.

Either way i am sure it will be fun and I cant wait to see what Drinn and the UOF team have cooked up for us.
Yes I would like Rudolphs nut sac of sending, a happy skeet penguin, and @Cack in the box plz :)
Also since ive been really good I would like a anal seepage @Deadpool doll.