Christmas Giveaway

Tachyon

Apprentice
Untitled.jpg So unfortunately life has taken me away from UO and I just can't spend the time to play it anymore. This being said I would like to donate my small house and the few items I have to someone in need.

I would prefer to give it to a new player or some one who doesn't have a home yet. It is conveniently located 50 paces from Minoc gate. Nearby Ettins, GY and shops.

Please respond with why you or someone you know should get the house!

EDIT: I should also add there is room around the home to demolish and place something larger.

Last edited:

Oneiros

Hey. I just started on the server a week or so ago. My brother and our friend are new as well. While we aren't really asking for a handout or anything, if you are indeed quitting and want someone to take over your home, we would be happy to do so. We would use the home to macro, maybe set up a vendor, and use it as our base of operations as we meet folks and have a good time on UOF. I've been steadily farming my way up to get a home, but PKs and funding my brother/friend mean i still can't get a home of my own yet, but all of that is okay!!