WTS *CHEAP* Shadow Dragonscale Suits

Tydeus

Master
These are actually made from blue dragon scales, which, IMO, is the best color. They come out looking like shadow iron, but not quite:

(click image for full 4-part photo)

These dragonscale suits give 48 AR and 0 DEX loss. The high tier craftable dex suits made from valorite ingots offer 51 AR and 3 DEX loss last I checked, making these two suits nearly equivalent. Some may prefer to have 3 less AR to get 0 DEX loss, and some may prefer to get 3 more AR with 3 DEX loss. Either way, it is about even.

The problem with these suits is that they are often more troublesome to get the scales for compared to valorite ingots, which you can merely dig up every 20-30 mins or so in several different locations. Another problem is that there is a high chance that you do not craft exceptional dragonscale armor, even with 120 BS skill, and thus many scales will be wasted trying to get a good piece of armor, unless you're using a high quality ASH along with 120 BS. This has led many vendors to price these suits at a significantly higher price than a valorite suit. But, I am selling them for the low price of only 5,999 while they last, which is about the same going price as a valorite dex suit, and these suits look a lot "cooler." I wear these suits with a dyed Vest of Dedication, because it makes them look even better, IMO.

You might as well look like a badass while doing whatever it is you do, some come and buy these suits directly down from Yew Cemetery along the road side. There is a guard zone about two screens away if you run into any hostiles.

Last edited by a moderator: