champs abuse of game mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.

blind man

Expert
I was at the champ since first stage and was only killed when there was three candles to go, this is when true brittania took over with mostly reds from POWER, so i came back and hide while they killed coon, because i should of had a pretty good chance of getting a scroll, or so i thought, these pictures below show me doing zero work and them doing 15k+ on average. i noticed them letting champ regain life, but long story short. me (blind man) doing 143 damage is totally bullshit, i want some answers
View attachment 5745View attachment 5746
basiclly all the damage i did in the first hour was deleted or givin to them and i should be told why that is.

Last edited by a moderator:

blind man

Expert
i know your thrilled but there is a bug your capitalizing on and the GM's are aware of it, so you can thank me when you stop getting all four scrolls, i didnt do 149 damage, i worked that spawn. Taking advantage of a bug is nothing to gloat about.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
i know your thrilled but there is a bug your capitalizing on and the GM's are aware of it, so you can thank me when you stop getting all four scrolls, i didnt do 149 damage, i worked that spawn. Taking advantage of a bug is nothing to gloat about.
I know.this.isnt rant and flames so im sure.ill get introuble BUT i think staff will understand im trying to help.with this "bug" report and not trolling:

You maybe killed some slimes... we made surr.everyone stayed dead and didnt touch spawn

I am sry you didnt get a scroll but we honestly just took the champ zone, held it.down, worked spawn and killed champ. We dont use exploits or cheats (they watch us, wed b banned asap)

Bryce

Adept
Instead of throwing around accusations, we need more info.

You of course know you need to be within 30 tiles of the Champion upon death to even be eligible for a scroll.

As for the scores being reset. We need specifics.

Out of region for 5 minutes? 10 minutes? 15 minutes?
Did you close the client at any time? (Similar to the way CTF's will boot you if you dc and drop your scores)
Did candles revert?
Did you hide in place for 3-5 minutes which could potentially trigger the "afk spawn relocation mechanism for ghosts"?

We need specifics to look at.
Adam and I tried replicating this a month ago when reports first arose about scores being reset.

Even last night, on Test I was running some tests with Joe with regards to casting 10 e bolts, recording said damage, leaving the region for 10 minutes, coming back and me setting Barracoon's health to 5 and him ebolting once. These tests yielded no reset in champ scores.

What I'm really trying to say, is by us being "aware" of the bug, it means we're aware of the reports. When all we get is "scores being reset", it's not a lot to go on, especially when Adam is as busy as he is. If you guys want, start pm'ing me with the SPECIFICS in which you see this happen to you, I'm more than willing to run as many tests as need be if there's an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.