Cellar Stairs - you had them working for a while!

Amalgam

Journeyman
They worked briefly about a month or two ago, not long before guild tags were forced on, but have since reverted back.

Quick fix?

This is incredibly important and should be at the top of your list.

Amalgam

Journeyman
I should clarify. I can double click to use the stairs. I've always had to double click, as far as I can remember.

But a short while ago, my cellar stairs magically worked. I could RUN UP THEM! It was amazing.

Then, not more than three days later, after a short server restart, it reverted back to double clicking.

It seems as though it was fixed, but rolled back? I'm wondering if they can be fixed again or if there was a reason for the rollback.

Xiulan

Master
IBut a short while ago, my cellar stairs magically worked. I could RUN UP THEM! It was amazing.

Yes please can we have this?? Leaving my cellar is annoying now that the leave house command has that stupid cooldown... I'd love to be able to run up the stairs.

Bromista

Grandmaster
All cellars can be run up and down for a period of time. Server restarts or some other sorcery will break the feature and the only way to get it back is to axe your cellar and replace it.

I use page up for my cellar stairs macrom
and page down for my grandfather clock macro. I highly recommend doing this because it also allows you to grab and drag items going both up stairs and down.

Amalgam

Journeyman
All cellars can be run up and down for a period of time. Server restarts or some other sorcery will break the feature and the only way to get it back is to axe your cellar and replace it.

I use page up for my cellar stairs macrom
and page down for my grandfather clock macro. I highly recommend doing this because it also allows you to grab and drag items going both up stairs and down.

THIS UNKNOWN SORCERY IS MIGHTILY DANGEROUS AND SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED IMMEDIATELY. THE ENTIRE FATE OF THE SHARD MAY DEPEND ON IT.

Before you know it, you can't access the cellar at all. Then one day your teleporter doesn't work, your doors won't open, and you double click the sign and get only the sign.