Cellar Layouts

JoeB

Adept
You do not need to empty the Cellar the items locked down inside should stay in their spots. It doesn't actually remove the cellar it just changes it to the new skin without having to actually replace it. To do this you just single click the cellar clock and or stairs and it will auto draw from your bank.

BMan

Apprentice
Are cellars dark like in a dungeon? It would be cool to hire a DJ to use the doorbell and give everyone torches for a dance party!

Phineas

Master
can't find the graphic, but it's basically a grandfather clock if i recall
clock.jpg

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
How many items can you lock down in the cellar? Does it have its own amount or is it dependent on what kind of house you have?

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
Did the price of cellar deeds go up? I thought they used to be 1,000,000 gold but recently when I checked the vendor, they were at 3,000,000 gold.

Sayler

Neophyte
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with cellars in UO. Can someone explain this to me? Is it an add-on or something?

Faytality

Staff member
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with cellars in UO. Can someone explain this to me? Is it an add-on or something?
A cellar is an extra floor below the house. The size of the cellar depends of the size of the house. It does not increase storage size, an it's available on the gold sink vendor for 3 mil gold.