WTS **Castle!!!** Amazing Location!

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
WOW! What an Amazing Castle Location! Easily one of the top 5 castle plots in the game. It is extremely close to town (Vesper) and has barely any neighbors! The only thing better than the most massive piece of real estate available... is having the most massive piece of real estate available with privacy to boot! 100% secure CY as well. WHich is a rarity on its own with castles on this shard.

We all know that castles never come up for sale. And it could be another year before we see one, and most likely it will be a shitty location compared to this one. This is one of the TOP CASTLE LOCATIONS ON THE SHARD!

I spend so much time in my custom house, this seems like a waste. I thought I wanted it, but then I never used it ;-( So I am taking offers!

This is not an auction therefore there is no time limit or rules. If this gets sold, it gets sold to the highest bidder period. But here are a few guidelines to take into consideration when making offers:

S/B 15 mill

Dono Coins accepted at 175k/per (As you can tell, I don't really want dono coins..which is why the low end value)

Trades are accepted but they must be either unique rares, event items, unobtainable dono clothes and the like. True rares, I won't accept semi rares or shit that's been on the dono vendor for ages. I would almost prefer some value in trade as I am looking for some things ;-)

Some things I am looking for in trade:
Blaze clothing
PW clothing
Kasa
PW Wolf

eeswA4B.jpg

C3QJyp2.jpg

OIaqwvI.jpg

Bid away here or privately, but high bids will be posted in here to prevent people from throwing lower ones at me. SO you might as well post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Nice front lawn. Too bad the bottom fell out of the real estate market or you'd fetch a pretty nice price for this piece.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
That's a shame.

Although Castles are generally pretty independent of normal real estate. They have their own weird little market, takes a person who really wants one and can actually afford one. And that person has to be looking when the castle actually goes up for sale, which isn't too often. Most castles are sold here outside of the forums.

But hey, if I have to keep this I won't be sore over it ;-) I just know someone else would probably get more use out of it than me. I am just way too addicted to custom housing. lol.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Heard that.

My castle didn't last too long. Sold it a month after I bought it and blew all the gold in a week on dono, deco, and an 18x18.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
That's pretty much my goal, I enjoy the buying part more than the owning part. lol.

I want a blaze skull mask and a forever robe.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
14m via PM

Not sure why they didn't go 15, since that was the SB. Looks like I'll be hanging on to this puppy though ;-) I'll entertain offers for the next couple weeks. Once it gets deco'd tho.. it's mine forever!