Cant place a soulforge issue

crazy-horse

Master
My day has been going great, until now. I've finally (with much help from a few friendly tamers) gathered together all the stuff to make the soulforge I have wanted to build sinnce it became an actual thing here. Yes I did seperate all the dragon bone shards into single shards, thank you. Got the hearts and souls. Double clicked the hammer with great expectations, and *boom*, it tells me i should go seek out Llewelyn to ... blah blah blah. Ok, whatever, off to the library. Llew Tells me first I must transbribe 5 scrolls that I already transcribed, and says hes giving me a book to do it. Check the book, 5 of 5 transcribed. Ok, maybe it was a minor hiccup, back home.. lay into the hammer extra hard and *boom* go see Llew.

Ok ok, I done all the stuff, gathered all the stuff, put it all in my main pack, seperated the bones. I dont think Llew is such a funny guy and I want my soulforge. HELP!

crazy-horse

Master
Pardon my haste at the previous message but what occured may help others. After searching through my backpack, already cluttered before the 20 dragon bone shards, I discovered a second notepad that Llew gave mine that didnt have the transcrpitions. I dropped it in a box at my house so as not to confuse things anymore, went back to Llew who saw i had finnished that and supposedly put further info into the notepad (there was none). Going back to the house, I was able to build thev soulforge, soooo.. if you have to go back, just ditch the extra notepad and cxarry on.