Cant Gain skill anymore

Chris9293

Neophyte
I was working my Mage/Tame and hit a point where my skill window said i was at 900.00 and actual skill was at 533.00 i am under the assumption skill cap is still 700.00 please correct me if i am wrong. but my question is my provo is stuck at 50.5 wont gain any further and neither will any of my other skills. i worked provo for close to thirty minutes with no gain, including switching levels of monsters. all other skills are pointing down except my 7 skills i want gm'ed. any suggestions or solutions ? much appreciated

- Chris

jwilkinson84

Apprentice
I was working my Mage/Tame and hit a point where my skill window said i was at 900.00 and actual skill was at 533.00 i am under the assumption skill cap is still 700.00 please correct me if i am wrong. but my question is my provo is stuck at 50.5 wont gain any further and neither will any of my other skills. i worked provo for close to thirty minutes with no gain, including switching levels of monsters. all other skills are pointing down except my 7 skills i want gm'ed. any suggestions or solutions ? much appreciated

- Chris

I would go to one of the graveyards and start working on Skeleton Knights till you hit around 85 ish then start working on rotten corpse.

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/provo-tamer.36146/#post-226744

Chris9293

Neophyte
ill give it a shot but i have not been able to gain in anything and all my skills are still pretty low. I will report back thanks again

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Tick one of your 0.0 skills to up and see if it gains, just to make sure something isn't broken? Something easy like spirit speak.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Tick one of your 0.0 skills to up and see if it gains, just to make sure something isn't broken? Something easy like spirit speak.

Chris9293

Neophyte
sorry for the delayed response had a pretty bad storm and havent been on. skill gains r working on SpSpeak so i will make sure i keep food in my tummy and go at it lol