cant access 1 character on account

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
I had a lost connection last night in Brit near the sewers, and when I tried to log back in, I keep getting a Lost Connection message as I'm entering Britania. I'm able to log into my other 2 characters no problem, after my toon that's un-accesable logs out of the world. I logged on another account to see if i actually log in at all before the lost connection, and i do, but now that toon on another account is having the same issue, he cant log in. So now i have 2 characters, 1 on each account that gets a lost connection message when trying to log into the game.

I'm having the same issue. I can't log in to a single character on an account without getting the 'connection lost' box. I'm also near Britain. I was wondering if it had something to do with the recent invasion changes.

JennaL

Expert
This is a known issue and will be resolved with our next server restart. If you're experiencing 'connection lost' page in on a secondary account with character name and a GM will pull your stuck character from that faulty region.

We apologize for the inconvenience.