Cannot Play

lumberjohn

Apprentice
Afternoon all,

In desperate need of some help. I have been out of game for about 6 months due to laptop issues.

I now have it all fixed, however when I download the UOF launcher, I can download and install, but nothing happens when I try to open it to patch/play. It loads for a second or two then nothing happens.

I tried downloading UOS to see if that would open it but no luck.

I have uninstalled and installed it like five times all with the same result. I tried opening as admin too.

Kinda out of ideas and would love to jump back in - its why i fixed my computer damnit!

Any help I would really appriciate would love to spent sat night online!

Many thanks

lumberjohn

Apprentice
Hi many thanks for the reply.

Yes, that is where I have been downloading from (6 times now) and It downloads, installs, but fails to get to the screen you have shown. After installed it asks to open UOF launcher and nothing happens. I think that screen would be what I would get if it where to open. Still cant play :(

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
This should be the first screen after install:

There were still some files downloading when I first got to this screen and had to wait a few minutes for them to finish.

There was someone else on the discord that was having issues and it was that they were missing some files (C++ and .Net Framework)

Lastly, if you think it's downloaded but just not launching from the launcher, you can bypass this screen and load the game manually. Navigate to where you installed the game, go to the folder UO\ClassicUO run ClassicUO and see if you can get in that way.