Cannot create 6th character

kethinov

Novice
I've been buying extra character slots on my accounts for a while. Just ate another character slot token for a 6th slot on one account, but the new character button doesn't appear when I log in. What can I do?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Things get funky when over 5 chars. Try to log in one char on the account then log out and then try to get the new char added. You may have to do this to have the char show up as an option each time you restart up to have the char to show up.

kethinov

Novice
The new character button eventually appeared when I logged in some time later. Took a couple days, but I was able to create the new character. Very strange!

Bromista

Grandmaster
When you go from one account with 5 chars or less to an account with over 5 chars only the first five show up. You have to log in to the account with extra chars, close the client, reopen and log back in the see slots 6 & 7. It will then show all slots of all accounts logged into that client until you close it out and log back in with a 5 slot account again so keep that in mind when going back and forth between accounts as you continue.

It's a little annoying, easily solved by maxing all your accounts out. You'll never see less than 7 chars again :)

Probly a little nerve-racking when you don't even see the new chars button lol