Can Donation Coins be used to purchase skills ?

Pwn Diddy

Neophyte
If so, What am I looking at for $ real money to create say a PVP mage and a Tamer or Crafter or something of a hard skill to achieve ? (Taming, Psn, resist,scribe,alch,BS,etc.)

TheFallen

Grandmaster
1k donation = 150 - 180k gold.
1 Taming ss = 250k gold
50 Taming ss = 12500000 gold = 83k donation = $830.

So with that being said you could like get everything you want for $1000 or $1500 if you want a 120 tamer.

Kilike

Grandmaster
If so, What am I looking at for $ real money to create say a PVP mage and a Tamer or Crafter or something of a hard skill to achieve ? (Taming, Psn, resist,scribe,alch,BS,etc.)
IF you end up spending money for dono just to buy skill scrolls. Only use them on taming. Crafting skills can be done in a day each. Same with Mage skills. Taming takes a few days to a week to GM. Not sure past that point.

Pwn Diddy

Neophyte
How about Scribe & Psn they difficult to GM ? If i was to donate $100 what would be best use of those Donation Coins then in your oppinion ?

Zagan

Expert
Scribe can be macroed in a dungeon(+50% skill gain) in a couple hours. Make sure your feed yourself and drink water from the wells in brit every 20 minutes or so. Poisoning is difficult to gain and the skill scrolls can sell for upwards to 30k.

Kilike

Grandmaster
How about Scribe & Psn they difficult to GM ? If i was to donate $100 what would be best use of those Donation Coins then in your oppinion ?
Both aren't to bad. Poison can be a little rough but i did it for less than 20k Nightshade(far less i think) and it took about 2 days of half assing it.
Personally if you're going to donate the first thing I suggest is to get Ethys. Once you have those, if there's no item you really want. Sell dono coins for regs/materials.

Pwn Diddy

Neophyte
Thank for the info. what does the Wells from Brit do ? and i have not heard about the Dungeon skill gains ? any other Server specific "easy gains" here like a "power hour" or type deal. I know the black smith near Brit GY gives an additional bonus.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Thank for the info. what does the Wells from Brit do ? and i have not heard about the Dungeon skill gains ? any other Server specific "easy gains" here like a "power hour" or type deal. I know the black smith near Brit GY gives an additional bonus.
Should do all your gains if possible in a dungeon as you get bonus xp. Brit Crafting area adds to chance to make a slayer, and cost less resources, but gaining wise, it's still be to be in a dungeon.
There's a Water well that you can drink from in Brit It's useless, don't let people fool you into thinking you need to drink.
Another well you can put items into. This well forces a Capture the Flag event, when it hits X amount needed.

If you're still young abuse it(everyone else does) by making a Provo-Archer or Provo-Melee or Provo-Mage, and goto Destard and farm safely as you can't be looted as a young player.

STAY AWAY from IDOCS, Champion spawns, Boss's etc as those will get your Young status revoked by staff, make you hated, and could possibly end in a loss of loot.

If you have any questions or need something PM me on the forums. Welcome to the server and don't let reds get you down. You will die, it happens, you can replace whatever was lost.